Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Second Day of Work [Training]



Hello guys! This is my first legit post on this blog this blog so bear with me. ^^

Okay so after like forever I finally went full blown at it and got my self a job. After watching beautycakez video on tips on how to get a job I realized that if I really wanted to get one I would have to work hard and be persistent. So yeah I followed everything she said to do (well mostly lol) and I finally got myself a job at KFC. Don't judge lol because the thing I had to realize is that even though I would prefer a job at Forever 21 or Starbucks I can't exactly have it my way. This is my first legitimate job so I honestly didn't mind where I worked I just wanted to get a job to earn some money this summer~

And yeah today I had a day off because my uniform hadn't arrived yet but on Monday and Tuesday I trained  on a computer (super boring) and ending up finishing earlier than my boss expected so I left early (less pay T.T) but yeah OH YEAH I get paid training~ I'm pretty sure every job gives you paid training, but I think that's super nice and cool lol.

Anyways my friend might be (most likely) working with me lol! Because I told her all the stuff I did to get this job because she wanted a job too. So she called KFC several times and they told her to come into for an interview. I actually remember on my first day I saw her name and number on piece of a paper next to the computer I was being trained at. Haha I thought I was seeing things but we might be working together! That'd be so amazing because I'm kinda scared to talk to customers and make food because there's so much to remember and being the newbie sucks (even though I know I won't be then newbie for long haha).

But yeah I can't wait to earn some money and have fun this summer! I know I'm going to six flags soon and I can't wait since it's my first time. I just can't wait to get stupid ACT over. I didn't do that well the first time because of time and laziness but I'm planning to get alot of sleep and bring some mints and gum with me to keep my brain awake. So yeah to study this time I'm just watching Kaplans videos. I feel like I don't need to study for this but my scores weren't that great so....yeah I'm just studying so I can say "I tried." Haha but I'm pretty sure I'll do better this time I just gotta manage my time (which at the school I go to I should be a master at) and not be lazy lol. Yeah but after ACT this summer I'M FREE!!! And I can have fun and live my life and yeah~ ^^

So that's it for now after this week the fun should begin and I can wait! Sorry I kinda ranted alot haha .But omg does anyone watch Vampire Diaries? It's sooo good omg. Till next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to follow on bloglovin or google connect and comment~ I check out everyone's blogeus~*:・゚✧

Red Bow Tie