Sunday, September 29, 2013

Upcoming Posts!

Hello my lovely readers. How has your day been? Mine is been spent trying to avoid all college related crap I know I'm going to do by sometime today T.T and watching SmilingSeoul's youtube videos, who's amazing btw hehe. But besides all that nonsense I finally decided to stop being lazy and make an "Upcoming Posts" post! I honestly have so many different korean products and other stuff just waiting to be reviewed. Like a bunch.......like $100+ worth you guys! So yeah I'm making this so I'll actually review them all for you guys! Here the list:
  • Etude House Wonder Pore
  • Etude House Princess Etoinette Makeup Pouch
  • Collective H&M/F21 Collective Haul
  • Polka Dot Messenger Satchel
  • Wallet Phone Case
  • Yesstyle Leather Bookbag
  • Tony Moly Hug Me Deo Tissue
  • Missha All-Around Safe Block Essence Sun SPF 45/PA+++
  • Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Sleek Mist
  • Tony Moly Tomatox Magic Massage Pack
  • BTS ORUL82? Mini Album
  • BTS 2 Cool 4 Skool Single Album 
  • Etude House Dear My Party Nail Bling Bling Nail Polish
  • Etude House Dear My Blooming Lip Talk
  • Etude House Eyelash Secret
  • 1 Day Light Crack- Brown Color Lenses
  • Etude House Drawing Eyebrow Pencil
And there they are, and hopefully I didn't miss anything hehe. I'm planning to do them in the order they are listed, but if you want any done sooner just comment and I'll get right to it! I also have a bunch of samples I haven't even opened so if you guys want me to review those just inform me! Till next time! hugs n kisses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to follow on bloglovin or google connect and comment~ I check out everyone's blogeus~*:・゚✧

Red Bow Tie