Thursday, November 28, 2013

H&M/F21 Haul + [Review] Yesstyle and Ebay Purchases


Okay so as some of you might now I got my first job this summer and (kinda) went a little crazy and bought so much stuff. I almost didn't want to make a post about it because it was just sooo much. But I decided to just make several posts about all the stuff I got over the summer. So this is the last one! This post it going to consist of the fashion things I got from H&M, F21, Yesstyle, and Ebay. I hope you enjoy! <3



Okay so I bought quite a few clothing items from F21 and H&M. Overall I was quite satisfied because a majority of things fit quite well. (but not really the H&M things -.-) But we'll talk about that later. Yeah all of the things I bought offline fit quite well and I really liked them a lot. I bought several things from online at H&M right when they opened their online store including a polka dotted circle skirt, a pair of light blue denim skinnies, and a black and white cardigan. The cardigan fit alright but the skirt and denim skinnies didn't really. The skirt was a little bit big on me, but I guess it's kinda my fault since my waist is so small and I have bigger hips. But the problem came mostly in the skinnies, they were sooo tight. Like it didn't even make sense, so I had to reluctantly try to trade them in for something else.

So here the "great" part. When I got to H&M the girl who attended to me was so rude. Her attitude was so disgusting and ugh just so rude. I ended up not being able to exchange them because apparently they didn't have the same style in store. So those jeans are just hanging around in my closet. I usually don't like going through the trouble of trading or returning things anyways and when I do this happens smh.

Anyways on  the brighter side the majority of other people who work at H&M are decent and are not disgusting in their behavior. One of them even looks like Klaus from Vampire Diaries I swear!!! <33
Now onto my other purchases~ (Everything is linked!)




Quality 
Style 
Shipping 
Price 

The bag is really cute and I loved it till part of the strap randomly just ripped partially on me and the buckle pointy thingy ripped through the bag too (if you look closely at the 1st and 2nd pictures you can see it). So yeah I barely wear the bag and usually stick to my trusty Valentino bag. You CANNOT throw this bag around at all (which I know most of us do at the end of the day lol) But it's cute and can hold a lot of stuff~





Quality 
Style 
Shipping 
Price 

I still use this purse and I think it's absoutely adorable and handy. It can hold my Samsung S2 perfectly and can also hold my cards and cash in its little slot. The con about it tbh is how easily it gets stained. But it's pretty decent quality for the price though it hasn't teared on me at all and holds up pretty well. I definitely recommend purchasing one, but probably in a dark color hehe.



Quality 
Style 
Shipping 
Price 

Okay so this is the last product for today! I got it on yesstyle and on sale so the shipping came quite fast. I actually bought this bag for school, because I really wanted some kind of leather bag and this looked perfect! It really is except for the fact one of the zipper holding thingies decided to fall off and it didn't fit my laptop for school. But my laptop for school is quite big so this bag is good if you don't carry a lot of things to school or for simple outings. I really like the design and texture and it's quite darker in real life. I like it a lot tbh even though I don't wear it a lot. Maybe when I got traveling? hehe

I'm so proud of myself that I finally finished all these posts and now can show you more recent posts. Expect other korean product review soons and a Black Friday haul! <33 Bye-yeom!

Remember to follow on bloglovin or google connect and comment~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to follow on bloglovin or google connect and comment~ I check out everyone's blogeus~*:・゚✧

Red Bow Tie