Thursday, November 28, 2013

[Review] Bangtan O!RUL8,2? & 2 Cool 4 Skool Albums

Okay guys! So if you don't know it already I am a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fan of Bangtan Boys! (Did I mention I was a big fan of Bangtan Boys?) Yeah but in all honestly they like dragged me away Infinite, like they were were ruthless. I think they're literally the best group ever. They're a hip hop based group and the music they produce is actually real, you know. It talks about thing I can actually relate to like school. They're also around my age and my baby Jimin is my age and yeah he's my boyfriend. Hehe okay lemme stop before I keep going on. But yeah I've both all their albums up to this part, which is only two haaa. So I'm just going to quickly review them physically and musically (does that even make sense lol). So keep reading for more! c:



 O!RUL8,2?



Okay so I got both albums from kpoptown. I would really recommend buying your albums from there btw, for I have bought like 90 percent of mine from there. They seem to ship faster everytime I order tbh haha. Anyways yeah so their shipping and packaging was really good. Now onto the album review~

Music 
Album Design/Packaging 
Poster Size 
Poster Design 
Album Length 

 2 Cool 4 Skool

Music 
Album Design/Packaging 
Poster Size  Poster not included
Poster Design Poster not included
Album Length 



Okay regarding both albums I honestly only LOVED several songs from each album. But that's because I'm a picky bitch haha. Overall both albums were really nice in packaging and design and were VERY good for their first two albums. Once again REALLY good albums for rookies. So obviously I wasn't bias in this review at all and am telling the 100 percent truth~ Hoped you enjoyed and thank you for reading~ <33


 
Remember to follow on bloglovin or google connect and comment~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to follow on bloglovin or google connect and comment~ I check out everyone's blogeus~*:・゚✧

Red Bow Tie