Saturday, November 16, 2013

[Review] Etude House Dear My Blooming Lip Talk and Dear My Party Nail Bling Bling Nail Polish



Pros:
Cute packaging
Cons:
Pasty (not that easy to apply)
Not good against dark skin by itself
Not moisturizing
Verdict: 1/5 stars
Comments: Yeah it's honestly a really bright pink color and does not look good against my skin tone unless I mix it in with another color. If it was a darker color I'm pretty sure I would love it though!

note: I couldn't find it on w2beaut, but i found it on ebay for cheap! (I know nothing about the seller's credibility though~)





Pros:
Nice by itself or as a top coating
Cute Packaging
Drys pretty okay
Pretty
Cons:
Awkward to apply because of all the confetti thingies
Verdict: 4.5/5
Comments: Not 'OMG AMAZING' but I like it~ :)



Thank you for reading~ These were actually gifts from the amazing Alice of www.w2beauty.com! So go check her our she gives away so many products and her shipping is quite fast AND FREE~
 Comment down telling me what you think of it or if you own any Etude House products yourself! Don't forget follow me on bloglovin or google connect~ Bye-yeom! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to follow on bloglovin or google connect and comment~ I check out everyone's blogeus~*:・゚✧

Red Bow Tie