Tuesday, November 12, 2013

[Review] Etude House's Wonder Pore Freshener, Princess Etoinette Makeup Pouch, Tony Moly Pocket Sleek Mist and more!








Etude House Wonder Pore
Pros:
I love the smell (really light alcohol smell but overall pleasant~)
Looks and feels like water
Really gentle
Cleared breakouts
Lovely Packaging
Can apply with hands
Cons:
Wish I got the 500 ml one because mine is running out :(
Verdict: 5/5!








Pros:
Extremely cute
It's pink (lol)
Holds most of my makeup
Durable (doesn't stretch)
Has a inside pouch for additional stuff
Cons:

Expensive for a makeup pouch (bought it for around $14 ><)
As of right now is starting to wear down (scratches)
Verdict: 4/5!




Pros:
Decent smell
Didn't break me out
Gentle in formula and material
Took of most of makeup
Not too wet or dry
Cheap
Cons:
Bad packaging (if not closed properly will dry out!)
Verdict: 4/5!





Pros:
Nice packaging
Gentle
Easy to blend in (not tinted though)
Feels pleasant on skin
Mousturizing (still apply moustitizer on after though)
Has SPF!! :)
Contains Witch hazel (good for oily skin)
Didn't break me out
Cons:
Not a lot of product it seems
Verdict: 5/5!






Pros:
Easy to carry around
Sturdy
Cute
Reusable
Amazing setting spray
Smells pleasant
Easy to use
Refreshing!
Cons:
Awkward to use at times (I have to spray several times to get whole face)
Verdict: 5/5! 






And that's it! I have a korean makeup haul coming up next so watch out for that! Also remember these are where I bought these items (I wanted them all at once). Ebay has much cheaper prices so check ebay out too! Now I'm gonna go do college apps and ACT study now~ ;-; bye-yeom! <3



Remember to follow on bloglovin or google connect and comment~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to follow on bloglovin or google connect and comment~ I check out everyone's blogeus~*:・゚✧

Red Bow Tie