Wednesday, January 29, 2014

2014 Sephora Birthday Gift

As many of you might know my birthday was on New Years, which means I'm one of the first people to get Sephora's high end makeup product birthday gift. This year the package includes two Make Up Forever products. You get one Make Up Forever Smoky Extravagent mascara and one Make Up Forever lipstick in "Rouge".

Now onto review~

If you can't tell from the picture above the brush for mascara is really big for a sample size, as least for me. But I guess you can compare it Maybelline full size mascara brushes. Overall I'm really loving this mascara. Although a lot of the product does get stuckin the end of the brush, which is quite annoying, it really makes my eyelashes really long. It's actually kinda better than the It's Real mascara they gave last year, although It's Real looks more natural.

This lipstick is quite nice tbh. It's nice on my darker skin tone and I'm pretty sure it will look good on any skin tone. They did a good job in that category. I apply it on top of my Baby Lips in Cherry Me and I can say the colors are quite similar except the lipstick is more of a darker, richer, and mature color. Now onto the conistency. It's a slightly moisturizing and doesn't enhance the dryness of my lips as many lipsticks do; although I would still moisturizer with a lip balm before application. As you can see in the above picture, the lipstick is somewhat sheer and that was one swatch by the way. But don't worry for it is quite buildable~

And that's it for this review! If you're birthday is near or already passed you can actually still pick up your gift two weeks prior or after your birthday. You just need to register with sephora so you are a beautyinsider. If you shop on Sephora regularly you can actually just add it to your cart and bam you're done. I hope this review was helpful or made you excited to get yours~ Also I really appreciate all of you guy's comments, I really wish I could reply back but my blogeu is being really stupid and won't let me. So I just want to thank you here~ I always check out you guy's blogeus~ <3 That's it for now bye-yeom!


Currently playing: Block B- Nilili Mambo




1 comment:

  1. Even though I got my birthday gift a while ago, I haven't used the mascara yet. Thanks for reviewing it!

    http://19th-tealeaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Remember to follow on bloglovin or google connect and comment~ I check out everyone's blogeus~*:・゚✧

Red Bow Tie