So I've actually tried to lose weight in the past. But it didn't work that well, because I've basically only maintained my weight. But a few pounds have slipped in there and here. Right now I weigh around 137 pounds and would like to lose 20-30 pounds. A little bit more about my eating habits and patterns:
In the beginning of the freshman year I ate a shit ton. Even in middle school I remember I would go to Walmart or the Dollar Store (lmao) and just buy a crap load of food, and just eat it all in one day. My mom would get mad at me, and tell me to stop haha. Yeah makes sense I gained so much those years. It was mainly probably my summer of sophomore year (going into junior year), where I decided 'nah this can't go on' and decided I was going to lose weight. So I researched A TON. I researched what not to eat, what foods to eat, what drinks to drink, when to eat, when not to eat, etc, etc. So I say I know HOW to lose weight, but I don't apply it as vigorously now as I did that summer. Sadly last year after working at KFC during the summer I picked up my bad eating habits once again. It started out slowly, but I stopped counting my calories and eating whatever I wanted again. But enough about that! I'm here now writing this post, because I'm going to permanently stop these bad habits and apply these good eating habits again for good.
I'm going to basically summarize all the information I've accumulated during that long junior summer break I had, and tell you guys how I'm going to lose weight and how to lose weight. Keep in mind that if you stick to these routines you will be able to lose weight, especially if you already weight quite a bit. If you do not weight that much right now you'll have to stick to these tips vigorously. Remember that patience is key, and the way to lose weight is not to go off and on, you have to STICK TO IT and make it your lifestyle. Sounds really cliche, but it's true if you make this your lifestyle it wont even be that big of a deal, it'll just be your new way of life. Now enough of me talking leggo~
- If you eat junk food STOP *You can minimize it to once a week, then once every two weeks, etc.* I'm personally only going to eat Subway
- Count your calories! *I can't stress this enough, set a minimum of calories you want to consume daily and stick to it.* (I try to consume no more than 1,200 calrories a day)
- Stay away from sugary foods, carbs, high-sodium, and processed foods *Eat FRESH* (http://web.mit.edu/athletics/sportsmedicine/wcrhighcarbs.html)
- Don't eat past 8 PM *It is hard for your food to digest after this period*
- Eat foods with a lot of protein http://www.healthaliciousness.com/articles/foods-highest-in-protein.php
- Drink green tea three times a day, then move onto oolong tea when you're body gets used to green tea
- Eat steadily throughout the day *Don't skip meals*
- I don't have a lot of healthy food at home that good enough for meals, so I'm going to personally buy my own healthy stash of snacks and foods I can put together to eat for meals.
So I tried to keep it simple, because I know that if this was too long no one would even try (I would't lmao). I put in bold the tips I want to emphasize, and what my personal plans are for this year, and forever lol. I'm not much of a exercise person (I know I won't stick to it too), but sticking to these tips will help you lose weight even without exercise. And that's basically it! Honestly if you do this you'll lose weight, no joke. I'm excited to lose weight this year and hope you are too (if you need to haha). Tell me if you're going to take this tips and lose weight too! I'd like to see your results~ And that's it I hope you I helped! Bye-yeom!