Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2014 Weightloss Plan


So I've actually tried to lose weight in the past. But it didn't work that well, because I've basically only maintained my weight. But a few pounds have slipped in there and here. Right now I weigh around 137 pounds and would like to lose 20-30 pounds. A little bit more about my eating habits and patterns:

In the beginning of the freshman year I ate a shit ton. Even in middle school I remember I would go to Walmart or the Dollar Store (lmao) and just buy a crap load of food, and just eat it all in one day. My mom would get mad at me, and tell me to stop haha. Yeah makes sense I gained so much those years. It was mainly probably my summer of sophomore year (going into junior year), where I decided 'nah this can't go on' and decided I was going to lose weight. So I researched A TON. I researched what not to eat, what foods to eat, what drinks to drink, when to eat, when not to eat, etc, etc. So I say I know HOW to lose weight, but I don't apply it as vigorously now as I did that summer. Sadly last year after working at KFC during the summer I picked up my bad eating habits once again. It started out slowly, but I stopped counting my calories and eating whatever I wanted again. But enough about that! I'm here now writing this post, because I'm going to permanently stop these bad habits and apply these good eating habits again for good. 

I'm going to basically summarize all the information I've accumulated during that long junior summer break I had, and tell you guys how I'm going to lose weight and how to lose weight. Keep in mind that if you stick to these routines you will be able to lose weight, especially if you already weight quite a bit. If you do not weight that much right now you'll have to stick to these tips vigorously. Remember that patience is key, and the way to lose weight is not to go off and on, you have to STICK TO IT and make it your lifestyle. Sounds really cliche, but it's true if you make this your lifestyle it wont even be that big of a deal, it'll just be your new way of life. Now enough of me talking leggo~

Diet changes:

  • If you eat junk food STOP *You can minimize it to once a week, then once every two weeks, etc.* I'm personally only going to eat Subway
  • Count your calories! *I can't stress this enough, set a minimum of calories you want to consume daily and stick to it.* (I try to consume no more than 1,200 calrories a day)
  • Stay away from sugary foods, carbs, high-sodium, and processed foods *Eat FRESH* (http://web.mit.edu/athletics/sportsmedicine/wcrhighcarbs.html)
  • Don't eat past 8 PM *It is hard for your food to digest after this period*
  • Eat foods with a lot of protein http://www.healthaliciousness.com/articles/foods-highest-in-protein.php
  • Drink green tea three times a day, then move onto oolong tea when you're body gets used to green tea
  • Eat steadily throughout the day *Don't skip meals*
  • I don't have a lot of healthy food at home that good enough for meals, so I'm going to personally buy my own healthy stash of snacks and foods I can put together to eat for meals.
So I tried to keep it simple, because I know that if this was too long no one would even try (I would't lmao). I put in bold the tips I want to emphasize, and what my personal plans are for this year, and forever lol. I'm not much of a exercise person (I know I won't stick to it too), but sticking to these tips will help you lose weight even without exercise. And that's basically it! Honestly if you do this you'll lose weight, no joke. I'm excited to lose weight this year and hope you are too (if you need to haha). Tell me if you're going to take this tips and lose weight too! I'd like to see your results~ And that's it I hope you I helped! Bye-yeom!

Currently playing: Younha- Cream Pasta

4 comments:

  1. Great advice, I barely do any of these :p I should probably start. Though I don't eat Subway, it's a lot more unhealthy than you think (obviously depending on what you order!)

    Cadaea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently trying to lose some weight too as new years resolution haha *high five*! I think the green tea tip is helpful, I haven't tried this before >~< For this year, I already lost 5 pounds but need to lose more qq I will try to stop eating so much chocolate and fast food soon too. Thanks for these tips, Ivory!

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh great tips, I think everyone wants to loose weight at the start of the year hehe^^ Personally I'm going to focus more on exercising and toning my body, but little changes to my diet will definitely make me heathier! :D x

    Would you like to follow eachother on GFC and Bloglovin? Leave a comment on my blog if you do and I'll come follow you back(:

    www.emilymarysia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great post! The toughest part for me is taking the time to eat healthy when I have other to worry about like school and work. It's something you have to do, though :)

    I'm so glad I found your blog! If you'd like to follow each other, I'd be happy to keep in touch! Just let me know on my blog :)

    xo
    Dolce
    www.mydailysweet.com

    ReplyDelete

Remember to follow on bloglovin or google connect and comment~ I check out everyone's blogeus~*:・゚✧

Red Bow Tie