Friday, January 17, 2014

2014 Wishlist: Electronics (mostly)


So I can say 2013 was the year of clothing for me, and not electronics. Although I got an iPad mini and a Samsung S2 it really wasn't a big of a deal to me. Well it was then, but you know what I mean, haha. Anyways as some of you might know I got my first job during the summer of 2013 and was from then on free, as in I could basically buy anything I ever wanted (it's the best feeling ever if you haven't experienced it yet hehe). But yeah I can say I spent a huge amount of money on clothes which is why my wishlist right now is consisting of many (expensive) electronics. Read on to find out more~

  1. Pink/White Nintendo 3DS XL
  2. Pokemon X/Y (Please help me choose~ ;-;)
  3. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  4. Pink Sony VAIO 15.5'' Laptop
  5. Pink Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 
  6. A Canon DSRL (I'm not sure which one I want so please help meh!)
  7. Uggs Classic Short in Chestnut
These were actually in particular order of most to least desired. Hehe I'm actually getting the 3DS XL on my next paycheck so I can't wait for that~ Please help me choose which Pokemon and Canon I should get! ;-;
But mostly please help me choose which Pokemon game I should get~ My next post is most likely going to be my 18th Birthday Party or Beauty products I'm buying in 2014. Until next time, bye-yeom! <3 


Currently playing: Anna Karenina (book)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Pinkivory! Thanks for visiting my blog :) In terms of Canon, I would get the Canon T3I I have that right now and its great. When you save up you should also get the 50 mm lens because it gives you that blurred background with sharp focus you see a lot on fashion blogs. It's nicked named the "fashion blogger" lens for a reason :P I know the Canon T4i is out but t3i is good enough.

    -Jenny
    http://thismodernloveee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The polaroid is definitely worth it! I have the 7s and I love it c:

    http://19th-tealeaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Remember to follow on bloglovin or google connect and comment~ I check out everyone's blogeus~*:・゚✧

Red Bow Tie