Sunday, January 26, 2014

My 18th Birthday Dinner+Birthday Haul

Okay this post is mainly going to be a "What I got for my birthday post", haha. My birthday is on January 1st, 1996 making me a New Years bb and 18 years old! I've got to say I've never been so excited to be any other age before. I could go on and on about how great it is to be 18, but that would be a whole other post so not today, haha. My birthday was basically a simple dinner party with a few of my friends and family friends. It was at a Chinese Buffet, and we actually went to see Devil's Due afterwards (which sucked btw just letting you know lol).


Now let's skip to what I got from my friends!

I got this really cute teapot thing from one of my friends. And what I like the best about it is the bible scripture on it, it seems so "me" idk haha. Yeah I don't even wanna use it, it's too cute~ T.T

My next present was two bath and body products and candy canes. Haha my friends know how much I love sweets <3.

This present was one of my favorites because the card sang~ And it had this iron on print thingy I could print onto any shirt I want! Isn't that cute?? Besides the amazing card I also got a subway giftcard~ hehe 

The above picture and pictures below are all pictures from ONE PERSON. Isn't that like fricken amazing?? Yeah she's the best. Seriously, she got my favorite snacks fricken ever and I almost like fell to the ground when I opened it. So much food~ <33 She also gave me other stuff like nail polish, earrings, phone plug, and Mir socks~ 
A cute simple card, guys just wait till you see the card down below. I honestly want to cry anytime I look at ;-;
I didn't include the inside bc too personal. My friend make this card just for me and it's so big and omg it's so perfect. She basically put every single bias in the card and outside whether in the form of their name or a picture. It's absolutely the best gift I've ever received from anyone and I'm really thankful for it! ;-;

That's it for now~ My actually also gave me some beigish pumpish heels but I'm too lazy to post so maybe later? Hehe~ What's the best birthday gift you've ever received? Bye-yeom till next time! ^^

Currently playing: SNSD- Gee

5 comments:

  1. Aww it seems like your friends know you really well! Kim Soohyun on the card *___*

    http://19th-tealeaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh these are such cute presents ;A; I especially like the cute lil teapot<33 Happy belated birthday!!
    -Kiyomi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I'am Chris
    Your blog is not on the "Directory Blogspot" ?
    With little site offers free website promotion
    I invite you to join
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Represent Your Country
    World-Directory is 193 countries in the world! and thousands of blogs
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    We follow your blog! Please follow mine
    You can forward this invitation to your friends

    PLEASE IMPERATIVE !
    Registration for the "Directory" blog, are free.
    We only ask you to follow the blog. Thank you for your understanding
    **********************************************

    Last news of "Directory Blogspot" "
    Soon we will award the best Fashion blog and Makeup, nails, crafts, handmade, cooking, paintings, home, photography, jewelry
    The Competition is open

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bias card is so cute ! I wanna have one too !

    ReplyDelete
  5. belated happy birthday! and lovely presents...I love the teapot and all the snacks that you got :)

    ReplyDelete

Remember to follow on bloglovin or google connect and comment~ I check out everyone's blogeus~*:・゚✧

Red Bow Tie