Friday, January 24, 2014

[Review] ASOS Flatform Shoes and Boyfriend Beanie


Okay today I'm going to reviewing my ASOS order I received a few weeks ago. At the time ASOS was having a sale and I got these items for a pretty good price. I actually had been eyeing the flatforms for a while and when I saw them on sale I snatched them right up, hehe! Anyways let's get started!

 Overall I was satisfied with ASOS shipping and speed. First of all, shipping was absolutely free and took a week. Which I consider pretty decent since I'm pretty sure ASOS is based in Europe. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that my order was badly wrapped. I wish it had come in a box or something much more padded than the material it came in. Now onto the products!


I purchased a yellowish-green-gray (lol) boyfriend beanie and black flatforms. 

I've actually worn the beanie a good several times so I can say it's a pretty nice beanie. It's big enough for me to easily put on and the color is quite nice too. It's more of a greenish slightly yellowish tone in real life. It's also quite soft.
I absoutely love these pair of flatforms. I've been wanting a nice pair of flatforms since like forever and was so happy when I saw these on ASOS. I actually own a pair of white sneaker platforms from H&M, but they ended up being way too big so I hate wearing them because it's so uncomfortable. Although I'm ironically wearing socks with them in this picture, I mainly bought them to wear to church or with dresses/skirts in general. They're quite amazing to be honest. They were originally about $47 but I got them on sale for $28! 

Pros:

Go with alot of outfits
Neutral color
Shiny 
Give me height
Not that heavy
Adjustable strap

Cons:
Quite uncomfortably to walk in at first

Hurts my big toe at times

And that's it, stay tuned for a bulk OOTD post or Birthday Haul! Comment down on your favorite ASOS products~ Bye-yeom!

Currently playing: Big Bang- Fantastic Baby

2 comments:

  1. The flatforms are so affordable and so cute omg but I'm sure they'll be more comfortable after you break them in :D

    http://19th-tealeaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I actually bought the oxblood version of those flatforms. I haven't worn them out yet, but I'm definitely expecting blisters :( I hope they won't be too hard to break in, but they seem pretty stiff to me so it might take time~

    ReplyDelete

Remember to follow on bloglovin or google connect and comment~ I check out everyone's blogeus~*:・゚✧

Red Bow Tie