Wednesday, January 29, 2014

[Review] Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil in Grey Brown

Yay two posts in one day~ Today I will be reviewing Etude House's Drawing Eye Brow Pencil in Grey Brown. I have to say I have been absoutely loving Etude House products because of the cute packaging and the fact that their products actually work and are quite affordable. Etude House's Wonder Pore Freshner is my holy grail toner and I can say that the eye brow pencil is also following suit! I got my in Grey Brown for it looks quite natural on a lot of people and even on my darker skin tone.


Pros: 
Easy to apply
Stays on ALL DAY (I have oily skin!)
Looks super natural
Really cheap ($4-6)
Includes a spooly brush
You can purchase refills
Sold almost everywhere on Ebay, Amazon, Kpoptown, W2Beauty, Cosmetic-Love, you name it
Cons:
Really cheaply made lol
Lead broke super easily
Since it is retractable you can't really sharpen it

The pros obviously outweighed the cons and I would recommend this product to EVERYONE out there who needs an eyebrow pencil that actually stays on and looks natural. I bought mine on W2Beauty but ordered another one recently off Ebay for $4.24. Now before and after pictures~


Before: Half eyebrows :(((
After:

 Okay as you can see I sadly have half eye brows like Sungyeol from Infinite (cries and shakes head). Yeah so I've always tried to have bangs as much as I could to hide my horrendous eyebrows. And can I also add that my eyebrows are quite uneven like what even. But this eyebrow pencil fixes all of it~ Because of this pencil my eyebrows are finally on point after like 17 years~ I honestly can't rave about this product enough it's literally just the best thing in my life right now guys haha. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to find a brow product as good as this in like forever. And yeah that's it! I usually do my eyebrows quite straight, modeling after the Korean straight brow, and actually learned how to do so through youtube users and stuff. My favorite tutorial was made by OnleeAmore. So if you need guidance just check her out~ Although I didn't wax my eyebrows like she did I basically do everything else she did! And that's it for now bye-yeom! <3

Currently playing: Mischievous Kiss: Love In Tokyo (J-Drama)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this! I've only been impressed with this one Japanese brand but it's so expensive. >.< I'll have to try this one out sometime soon.

    http://mxrikx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl. You hvva nice blog also. I wuld love to read yur posts :)
    And alrdy put your link on my page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Seems like an awesome product.
    I wish I knew how to draw in my eyebrows
    without looking like a clown, lol. Great post girly <3

    Cristielle |Fairytale Princess ☾•*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your eyebrows look so good! I'm convinced I need this product in my life XD I have half eyebrows too OTL

    http://19th-tealeaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Remember to follow on bloglovin or google connect and comment~ I check out everyone's blogeus~*:・゚✧

Red Bow Tie