Tuesday, February 11, 2014

[K-pop Corner] ☆ BTS- Boy In Luv Review

Hi guys, I'm back with a review to one of my favorites kpop groups out there: BTS! This is something new I'm trying out, and something I feel like I'm really going to like~ If you read my previous k-pop post you'll under why I love this group so much. They're something I haven't seen in my five years of k-pop, basically since Big Bang. And Big Bang is amazing okay? Anyways they're amazing too and let's get on with the review!

Initial Thoughts
At the time I heard of Bangtan's comeback I was much into Got7 and spazzing about Youngjae, Jackson, and the rest of them. And personally I can't be hyped about two groups at once, it just doesn't work that way. So I honestly and sadly admit I really wasn't even as hyped up about this comeback as I usually am. I honestly had to force my self to listen to their first video teaser and thank God I did because that's when I began to become a 'lil excited. By the time I listened to the second teaser album preview and watched their MV teaser I was soOOOOOO EXCITEDDDD. Like no joke I was like hopping around like "ooooohhhhh!". Yeah it was kinda cray.

Outcome of MV
When the video started I was so hyped because Taehyung was freaking getting it! And I keep forgetting how deep his voice is! The people who really caught my attention were Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Jin, J-hope, and Suga basically in that order. I don't want to spoil it that much if you haven't watched the video so I won't really elabaorate, plus I'm too lazy, aha.  But I do have to say that Suga's part was just like WOW. And overall all of them were really GETTING IT LMAO. Anyways Namjoon didn't really catch my attention that much to be honest. I felt like his presence wasn't really as hard as it usually is. The MV was really nice and, but I really thought it was kinda "wtf" when they kept treating the girl so roughly and then they suddenly just serenade her at the end???? But then after watching the reactions to the MV I totally under why they made the MV the way they did! :)

Thoughts/Outlook on the MV
Okay so what really made me like this MV were the LYRICS. The lyrics were on-screen so I knew what they were saying as the MV went on. And wow I realize that this is their first official MV where the lyrics are about actual "love". But the whole concept of the MV and lyrics are so freaking cute! It's basically about this "bad boy" who likes this girl but doesn't know how to tell her. He's wondering if he should take her on a date, write her a letter, etc, but really doesn't know what to do! So he's just really frustrated and since he's a "bad boy" he's taking to just kind of bullying her, haha. You remember when you were elementary school and that's what guys did? So that's why Jin and Suga were being such dicks to her at first. I honestly thought this MV was the cutest thing ever, despite the "bad boy" concept.

Will I buy the Album?
I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to buy the album, because I do! But I have two BTS albums already and guys they just debuted last year like. I feel so bad that I'm not buying other group and solo singer's albums that I really like. Like what if I meet them and don't have their album? What are they going to sign, my hand?? And plus I'd be too embarassed to not have their album too. Despite this, I'm definiely buying BTS's 1st full length album whenever that comes out! I also hope they do take of themselves, because apparently J-hope fainted during the shooting of the MV. I hope they don't push themselves too hard during promotions. :(

I'm currently waiting on my freaking E-bay stuff to arrive, but it's taking forever! But still, watch out for a haul hehe! Bye-yeom!  

Currently playing: BTS-Boy In Luv (lol)
Follow me on GFC~
Follow me on Bloglovin'~

2 comments:

  1. Omg I can't believe this, you are an ARMY as well?! HIGH FIVE GIRL. <3
    I honestly love this comeback from BTS and I'm happy to see that their "fierce" concept is still working well on them. The teaser made me squeal because the song seemed "hardcore" and "strong". Jin, who pushed the girl in front of the locker also contributed a lot haha. So I watched the MV today and my thoughts were: "I just can't believe it.. these guys have done it again!" While they do have fierce competition this month, I hope that they will still do well on the charts. <3 P.S.: I agree that Namjoon didn't stand out this time despite of his stylish hair.. anddddd I'm starting to get accustomed with Got7 as well haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, I knowww. They just never stop coming back with the fiercest comebacks--I`m always impressed! Hehe, Got7 fan too? Who`s your bias? I`m seriously in love with Youngjae to be honest ♥

      Delete

Remember to follow on bloglovin or google connect and comment~ I check out everyone's blogeus~*:・゚✧

Red Bow Tie