Monday, February 10, 2014

Sunshine Award~ ☆

Hello guys so the lovely Lisa nominated me for the Sunshine Award so here I am with another post! 

The Sunshine Award:

Given to bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring, like sunshine! 

Rules:
Answer the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you.
Create 11 questions.
Nominate 11 bloggers.

Lisas's questions:


1. What's your best fashion/makeup bargain?
Brand-wise I would say Elf and Etude House. Fashion wise H&M and F21.
2. What is your piece of clothing in your closet?
My favorite would have to be my black leggings haha, they're so versatile and I would literally die without some black leggings
3. Where do you shop for your clothes?
I really like H&M, F21, and Asos especially for shoes. But although F21 has great clothing the quality honestly isn't that great.
4. What's the most recent thing you bought?
The most recent thing I've bought is some stationary--a new diary for 2014, a jar for my 2014 happy project, two pens, and a pencil.
5. What's your favorite song and album at the moment?
My favorite song is definitely Singing Got Better by Ailee and favorite album would honestly be Lim Kim's Her Voice. If you don't know Lim Kim go check her out her voice is so good and unique.
6. What is a goal you want to accomplish this month?
Eating healthier
7. Pale pink nails or burgundy red?
Pale pink nails
8. Do you want to dye your hair? If so, what color?
I don't want to dye it, but I'd love to ombre it!
9. Who is your favorite Youtuber?
Wow this is hard, but it would probably be teddybearkitties. I basically watch all her videos and get so excited.
10. Did you see Frozen?
Yes and IT. WAS. AMAZING.
11. Name a blog you followed recently!
A blog I've recently followed that I really like would be kokorosasa

I nominate Luciana, Kiyomi, Chloe and you, who's reading this right now!



My 11 Questions:
1. Your favorite snack?
2. Favorite korean drama?
3. Guy friends or Gal friends?
4. Favorite album of all time?
5. H&M or F21?
6. Favorite youtuber?
7. Did you see Frozen?
8. Your favorite blog?
9. Are you a fan of crop tops?
10. Favorite makeup brand?
11. Do you you believe at love at first sight?
Bye-yeom!~  
Currently playing: nothing

3 comments:

  1. Black leggings are my ultimate favorite as well, I also love the fact that they're comfy and I don't have to zip and button them all the time. xD Asos is also one my place to go for shoes, I love the variety and type of shoes they carry on the site. It makes me happy to see that most people won't be walking around with the same shoe I have haha. :p Ailee's voice is phenomenal and I'm glad she's still going strong after the "scandal"! I've also been keeping my eyes out on Lim Kim lately! :D

    I love the look of ombre hairs as well, there's just so much space to play around with colors.. *___* But a question to you Ivory.. do you want to build a snowmannnnn? Hahahaha. <3 Frozen is such a beautiful and cute movie! And thank you so much for the nomination, you are too sweet for words! I'll try to write a blog post dedicated to this award soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahab we`re so alike! Yes! I`m especially proud that Ailee was so strong even after all that crap. And yes I`m honestly in love with Lim Kim, she`so perfect and pretty ♥. Frozen is defintely one of the best movies ever haha I`m so happy it won so many awards. And no problem, your blog is amazing hehe. I`m looking forward to your post~ ♥♥

      Delete
  2. Ahh, I really want to watch Frozen; I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I've heard of Lim Kim but I've never listened to her! I'll be sure to give her album a try ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Remember to follow on bloglovin or google connect and comment~ I check out everyone's blogeus~*:・゚✧

Red Bow Tie