Sunday, March 9, 2014

[Review] Tony Moly Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack

Pros:
Cute cute packaging
Packaging reusable
Easy to use with applicator
Instant whitening effect
Nice smell, hehe

Cons:
Whitening goes away after a while
Burns a little tiny bit after a while
There's another lid when you open it up and it kinda makes a make

Overall:
Okay so I bought this product for about $15 dollars off w2beauty, but you can surely find it cheaper on ebay. Overall I'm obviously of darker complexion and can say there was indeed a whitening effect and I've seen a tremendous amount of reviews of people with paler complexions who say this definitely instantly whitened their faces. But almost all of them said the whitening was temporarily. I guess I have to agree, but I mean I'm pretty sure if you use this religiously you're face will definitely whiten. So yeah, I recommend this if you're ready to commit to this product. I'm honestly thinking of using this on my darker spots of my face, from acne scars to lighten them up. Hopefully that will go well!

Verdict: 4/5!☆☆☆☆

Hi guys! I'm pretty sure you've missed me, right? Hehe. I'm sorry being a senior with senioritis just makes you so freaking lazy. I feel like I never get a break because I don't come home from school till like five now because of stupid Georgia weather and I have work on Saturday and church Sunday haha. This and add my laziness equals like disaster. But don't worry, because I'll be updating frequently. I feel so sad when I don't update tbh haha. Even though I promised part II of Uljjang+Models I'm honestly thinking of doing a Heart to Heart next. How does that sound? Thank you all, and until next time!

Bye-yeom!  
Currently playing: Llorar-Jesse and Joy
♥Follow me on GFC~
♥Follow me on Bloglovin'~

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking into a whitening product and I might try this out! Even if it's temporary, it's a good start ^^ Hope to see you blogging again soon :D

    http://19th-tealeaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the packaging on all Tony Moly products! This looks great--I definitely have annoying acne scars that I need to fade, too.
    manicpixiegirl

    ReplyDelete

Remember to follow on bloglovin or google connect and comment~ I check out everyone's blogeus~*:・゚✧

Red Bow Tie