Thursday, April 3, 2014

Korean Product Haul ft. Skinfood, The Face Shop, Etude House, and more!

Hello guys  before you guys start slowly shaking your heads at my infrequent posts, I have an excuse! Hehe, so hah! Well anyways, my ipad chargers have been failing me for the past like three months! I've gone through legit like 8 atleast! And the problem is, I take my pictures with it! Ugh so yeah. From now I'll be sure to export them out the minute I take them to prevent this problem and to stop the delay of my posts. Anyways yeah let's get started with this haul!
So in this haul I bought Etude house Drawing Eye Brow Pencil (Gray-Brown), Etude House Sun prise Natural Corrector, Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner (500 ml), The Face Shop Mini Pet Perfume Hand Cream (Baby Powder), Skinfood Black Sugar Foam Scrub, and 10 cute bunny hair ties. All these stuff were bought on ebay this time and for the last time. Yeah in all honesty I wouldn't recommend doing what I did. Because first of all I only got like two samples and I ordered like six things. Compared to the samples w2beauty gives you or cosmetic-love I was really annoyed. Secondly, the shipping was so slow! Ugh, I don't even want to talk about it, but yeah never buying from ebay again.
Sunprise Natural Correcter SPF 42 PA++ and Etude House Drawing Brow Pencil

Sunprise Natural Correcter SPF 42 PA++

 
The Faceshop Mini Pet Perfume in 'Baby Powder'

 
Wonder Pore Freshner 500 ml

Wonder Pore 500 ml vs Wonder Pore 250 ml

 Skin Food Black Sugar Foam Scrub

And that it's for all the stuff I bought. Two of these were actually repurchases. I also I have a lot of good things to say for about half of them and not that great things to say for about two of them. So expect reviews soon! And thank you guys for your patience. You guys always make my days with your comments and I promise I'll make you guys happy and update all the time now! 

Bye-yeom!  
Currently playing: Youtube "makeupbyjoyk- March Favorites 2014"

4 comments:

  1. Oh~ I can't wait to see the reviews of these products~ (;-; I personally miss buying things online.....curse myself for being a poor college student!)

    I really like your blog~ Followed you via GFC and bloglovin~

    I hope to see more of your posts in the future!

    Love, Aimee
    chocobunnii13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ivory! Welcome back to the world of blogging! ^^ And you got a really nice haul there, especially the Etude House ones. ;) I feel ya, eBay sellers are quite cheap when it comes to samples. :| But sigh, I'm addicted to eBay though so I don't think I will be switching over to other sites anytime soon. ;___; Looking forward to all your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I hope you review the Mini Pet perfume! It looks so cuute ouo

    http://19th-tealeaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your haul <3 your blog is very lovely and interesting. i`m glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Remember to follow on bloglovin or google connect and comment~ I check out everyone's blogeus~*:・゚✧

Red Bow Tie