Sunday, April 20, 2014

[Review] Etude House Sunprise Natural Corrector SPF 42 PA++, Skinfood Black Sugar Foaming Scrub, The Face Shop Mini Pet Perfume Hand Cream- Baby Powder

Pros:
Natural looking packaging
Can be used as scrub and face wash at same time
Smells good (like lemonheads~)
Can be rubbed in hands to make beads less harsh
Foams up

Cons:
I feel like it doesn't deep clean

Doesn't do much besides exfoliate

Overall:
Overall this product isn't much to rave about. It's a good exfoliater and also smells really good as well. I honestly wouldn't use this by itself as a cleanser as it doesn't do a good job at deep cleansing or taking off all your makeup. But if you're looking for an exfoliating type of product I would recommend this!

Pros:
Cute packaging
Great for light skin tones
Apparently a base
Anti-wrinkling

Cons:
Not good for darker people (leaves white cast)
Feels like a sunscreen
Leaves dry patches

Overall:
I have to mix this product with my moisturizer to be able to even use it. It still also leaves my skin quite dry and it sucks when applying makeup because I have to put forward an effort to cover up the dryness as well. I honestly think this is a great product for people with lighter skintones but if you're darker like me STAY AWAY.
 
 
Pros:
Really cute!Easy to carry around
Lotion smells super good
Gel texture
When used on face doesn't cause breakouts

Cons:
A little extra steps to close
Not much bad things, ahah!

Overall:
Overall I really liked this lotion, especially the container. It's one of those products I bought mainly because of the packaging. The packaging obviously can be used again and it's quite convenient. One thing I would I have to advise is that if you do put another cream inside make sure it is quite think because the container can get quite messy.

Bye-yeom!  
Currently playing: Cheongdamdong Alice
♥Follow me on GFC~ 
♥Follow me on Bloglovin'~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to follow on bloglovin or google connect and comment~ I check out everyone's blogeus~*:・゚✧

Red Bow Tie