Tuesday, December 22, 2015

I'm Back!

Hello guys! Hehe.....omg yes I am still definitely very alive and well. And if you've made it this far than I love you oh so much and just want to start off saying that no words can explain how terribly sorry I am for failing to update for such a long, long time. Ever since university I kind of shifted my focus to different things, some good some bad, and personal stuff (this is all for another post) in addition to this happened as well. But all that aside, I'm here and I will be posting regularly, and have A LOT of things to review for you all as you can see in my "Upcoming Posts" on the side. And to show you guys how sorry and thankful I am for you guys I will be holding an Apology giveaway very soon. I was actually going to wait until I got more subbies, but decided to do it earlier for all you lovelies! Details on this will be posted in the next few weeks so stay tuned! Love you all and thank you for ya'll who have stuck with me all this time or any new people just browsing!

Bye-yeom!  
Currently playing: [nothing]
♥Follow me on GFC~ 
♥Follow me on Bloglovin'~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to follow on bloglovin or google connect and comment~ I check out everyone's blogeus~*:・゚✧

Red Bow Tie